A preeminent provider of training, speaking, and consulting services, the Rikleen Institute for Strategic Leadership differentiates itself through its customized, innovative, and research-based approach to each of its clients. The Rikleen Institute is committed to helping each of its clients develop stronger workplaces by expanding the pool of future leaders and creating an inclusive environment that is responsive to changing demographics and a changed economy.
The Rikleen Institute offers sophisticated and customized presentations, workshops, and training programs designed to:
(1) Develop leadership talent;
(2) Enhance the career navigation skills of professionals;
(3) Reduce the impact of unconscious bias, particularly in the assignment and performance evaluation process;
(4) Develop strategies for building successful relationships and productive teams within a multigenerational workforce; and
(5) Maximize the retention of talented professionals.
Founder and President Lauren Stiller Rikleen is a former law firm equity partner and a nationally known speaker, consultant and writer. She is recognized and sought-after for her nuanced insights, gentle humor, and passionate commitment to her work.
Lauren’s newest book is Ladder Down: Success Strategies For Lawyers From Women Who Will Be Hiring, Reviewing, And Promoting You. She is also the author of: You Raised Us. Now Work With Us - Millennials, Career Success, and Building Strong Workplace Teams, and Ending the Gauntlet: Removing Barriers to Women’s Success in the Law.